It’s that time of the year again and we are excited to inform you that you can now nominate an entrepreneur to win the Nigeria 25under25 Entrepreneurs Awards. This is an award which recognizes and celebrates micro and small businesses including start-ups owned and managed by youths aged 25 and under, that are transforming industries and impacting millions of lives every day in Nigeria.
Nominations can be done here: http://www.25under25.org/nominate
Industries to be recognized include:
Social Entrepreneurship, Fashion & Creative arts, Agriculture, Technology & Cyber Security, Health, Education, Energy and Sustainability, Media, Sports etc.
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 as at the time. In the event that the nominee is 27 years old, the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development of Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance to the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Previous recipients of these awards include Joshua Chibueze (Co-Founder, Piggybankng), Maryam Apaokagi AKA Taaooma (Nigerian Comedian & Content Creator), Yasmin Belo-Osagie(Co-Founder, She Leads Africa), Sophia Ikeonu (Founder/CEO, The5kShop.com), Eseoghene Odiete (Hesey Designs), Orode Uduaghan (Founder, Otres-Restaurant), Rotimi Okugbaye (Event Photography), Georgette Monnou (RealTalkwithGeorgie); Just to mention a few.. This is your opportunity to have your favorite entrepreneur making waves in their industry stand a chance to be recognized and celebrated for their brilliance!
Voting Poll is now OPEN!