1. What career accomplishment makes you most proud?
2. Tell me something about yourself that isn’t on your resume.
3. Why do you want to work here?
4. What made you want to apply for this position?
5. What are your greatest weaknesses?
6. What are your greatest strengths?
7. Tell me about a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.
8. Why are you leaving your current employer?
Behavioral questions interviewers should ask
9. Tell me about a time you had to manage a particularly heavy workload. How did you handle it?
10. Describe a time when you had to work with someone whose personality or work style was very different from yours.
coined from indeed.com