Skip to content
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sweet almond oil
- A few drops of peppermint oil
- 2 Teaspoon white beeswax pallet
- Start by melting the white beeswax pellets, using a double boiler, in the microwave or stove.
- Stir in your cocoa powder until it has blended smoothly.
- Add the sweet almond oil and peppermint oil while you stir to combine the ingredients.
- Once it cools down, pour it into small containers to store.
- Use this delicious lip balm whenever your lips are in need of some serious hydration.