1. The CASUAL Business look: The TIP is to always wear heels, a very smart/feminine top (think silky blouse, men-shirts, structured tops), a blazer and a professional bag. Have fun with accessories and even shoes and bags depending on your job.
2. GLAM at the office: This look is for all those sexy women who rule the world, and would rather do it in bright lips, sky high heels and outfits that can go from 9 am to late dinner cocktails. The TIP is always in the posh fabulous heels. Expensive perfumes, rich fabrics, pencil skirts and silky blouses, long trousers, statement golden necklaces, brand watches and massive bags or clutches. These ladies are not afraid to flaunt it all.
3. SOPHISTICATED office wear: It’s easy to do but it needs training, so experiment away and have fun with clothes. The TIP for this look is: enjoy fashion and always wear at least 1 statement piece, clash styles, use a classy look for a start base and then add itemes according to your personality and job: men inspired looks with super sexy heels, massive bling, sporty luxe sweatshirts with classy pencil skirts, hats, prints, leather, sheer, denim all that the non-connoisseurs label as work inappropriate is quite the opposite, because it’s about styling them and making them work.
4. SIMPLE & FEMININE: This is an easy peasy look if you are the kinda girl who loves flowy flirty dresses, tiny jewelry and looking casual smart all the time. If you think chiffon and flirty is not for office think again. The TIP: it’s all about the hem. Wear knee-length or over-the-knee dresses or skirts in any color or print, cinged at the waist, paired with smart blazers. Shoes wise, heels look better but you can also them ballet flats.
5. The EDGY look: This look is not for the faint hearted ones, nor for all work domains, although if you may say so, one can add a slight edge to any look and get away with it. This style is more appropriate for those who work creative jobs and have less of a strict office attire, so they can add a bit of their own thing into it: boots, leather, T-shirts, darker lips, nail-art, tennis shoes. The TIP is to remember you are still going to work, so mix and match statement and simple.
So ladies, what will you be wearing tomorrow then? You can shop on the markethub for your elegant and classy office wears. Click here to get started.
Watch this Style Guide video, to learn more tips on what to wear to any occasion.