Isn’t it amazing how COVID-19 has forced the world to pause? Whether you are a stay at home mum, a career woman or you just lost your job, re-strategizing has never been more important.
The crisis has put everyone on a level plain so this is your chance to catch up and set the ball rolling. Knowledge business has been there for a while but only began to gain some popularity with the recent crisis. You might have noticed from your timeline that suddenly everyone is a guru, coach or consultant dishing out online courses, webinars and what have you. Unlike many other trends, this is one you might need to jump on to build long term relevance and create wealth for yourself.
If you run a business, have a skill or are in a career path, then you can be in the knowledge monetizing business too. It is basically about packaging your knowledge to offer real-life solutions to problems. What problem can your knowledge solve?
The next big question is how can I monetize my knowledge? Below are practical steps and action points to help you get started
- READ READ READ: Ever heard you can’t give what you don’t have? The product you are selling is knowledge so you need to be on your A-game by constantly filling up on great content. Read books, articles, documents and consume materials to upscale your knowledge.
- Utilize Social Media: Gone are the days when you needed to travel, rent a hall and microphones to pass your message. Now, digital has made it convenient to share knowledge. What are you saying on social media? Begin now to say the right things and create awareness for what you intend to unleash.
- BRAND IT: Brand your social media presence so it gives your consumers perception of consistency, seriousness, and professionalism, It also helps creates familiarity and trust.
- CREATE A FUNNEL: Marketing professionals call it the A.I.D.A model. Take your audience and potential clients through a journey whenever they find you. From creating awareness to generating interest and then spurring them to desire your skill or service and finally take action.
- PACKAGE THE PRODUCT: To sell your knowledge more effectively, you need to generate and package a product from it. An online course, an e-book, a webinar, etc are all examples of how to create a product off your knowledge. It is always better to create the product after interacting with your audience and knowing what they want to avoid wasting time and effort on something the market doesn’t need. So up your research game.
- PUT A PRICE TO IT & MAKE MONEY: Does this really need any explanation?
GOOD LUCK. If you will like more information on how to monetize your knowledge, call us on 08028972084 or email email@example.com